I want to say a special congrats to my hubby for landing a new job. I'm so excited for him. He will be working in C# and VB .net full time which is much better than the delphi he is working on currently. He will also be working in Plano, so much closer to home.
Kyla's first play date with a little boy named Jack. His mom and I are on the same message board and they live in Allen.

Jack is a month younger than Kyla.

Now for some wedding pics.
Megan, Kyla, and I before we left my parent's house.

The wonderful kiss.

Husband and wife.

Kyla pooped after the reception.

And now for the Doodle Bug.

I want to say a special THANK YOU to Stefani and Jessie for the great pics. I haven't downloaded them all yet....like I said earlier, I've been really sick. I have to give a special THANK YOU to Jessie and Da Boo for coming all the way from Utah to watch me get hitched. That was wonderful.
2 comments:
Thank you for the pictures! I've been going through Kyla withdrawals.
We were glad we could come and be a part of your special day! I'm sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you, maybe next time.
Hope you feel better soon!
Me too.. Kyla withdrawl and I am here! I had so much fun with all of you, Jess, Da Boo, Kell, Kyla!
I love you guys!
Stef
Post a Comment