March 11, 2007
One tough week
Well this weekend has been uneventful, which is nice. I had a tough week at work and didn't want to get on the computer when I got home in the evenings. But next week will be a lot better. I cleaned most of the day yesterday. I even tried to get back on a project that I started last May. Stripping the wall paper from our bathroom. I couldn't do much since I was pregnant, but now I need to get back to my project. I did get most of it down, but there is some left over glue on the wall. Any one know a good way to get the glue down?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My b-i-l just moved into a house where the previous owners were some serious chain smokers so they wanted to take down all the smoke-saturated wallpaper. He used something called DIF. I guess you dilute it and then spray it on the walls, letting it soak in. It's supposed to make it easy to scrape the glue off. Wwhere they didn't get all the glue off, the paint dried with a sort of crackly look. So maybe you could go for a faux finish look and just leave the glue there! :)
Post a Comment